Sunday, August 29, 2010

the present is at its peak and a step forward means falling.

I don't know. but I feel like if we get any more 'advanced' or 'developed', we will actually end up degrading the lives in which we live in. For example, we'll create more technology, we'll get more lazy, and although there probably won't be one major source of this, there will be many minor ones. and that gives us the option to do things easlier, more conveniently, which I'm sure is the option most of us will choose. Robots, digital everything, online shopping, advertisements on screens, taller buildings, flashing lights, liquid meals. The future? I reckon Wall-e isn't far off.


On another note, I BOUGHT NEW JAZZ SHOEEES! and omg. they. were. EXPENSIVE. now think of a REALLY MASSIVE NUMBER. .... OKAY THEY WERE........OMG...SO EXPENSIVE.....$69!!!!!!! They're really cool though, and leather...but still. anyway. enjoy this picture and my matt and my socks and my shoes.

No comments:

Followers