Saturday, September 18, 2010

obsessing over dancing.

OKAY.
I THINK.
I'M GOING TO START BALLET
(!!)
At first after I watched the class, i was SUPER intimidated because it was like primary school kids + afew high school girls doing PRO ballet uber technical stuff and i was like ohhhhh.........nooooo...
BUT carrie gave me uber pro advice:
"All you have to decide is whether you want to do it or not. Don't think about whether its too hard, because if you want to do it you're going to do it anyway. The only difference is when you start, now or later. So you might as well start now if you want to otherwise you might regret it"
Alsoooo

OMG i stilll CAN. NOT. FREAKING. BELIEVE IT. We were in the middle of our hip hop class and shes said the next bit is more lyrical hip-hop where she would choose the 'better dancers'  to do it while everyone else waits on the side of the stage for the dance. She taught all of us so we all did it, then she chose some pro people and then chose me!!! i was like.......wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT? and i STILL. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE IT!! i hope i don't come across at boasting, because really its not THAT MASSIVE but its just than i am extremely extroverted and like to tell everybody about bigger things in my life ...and i still can't get over it. wow. wow.


The problem is,  I CAN'T EVEN DO IT!! and i look nooby..especially attempting to do a body roll, seriously, try and do one, i can't do it!! and now i'm worried that eveyrone else in the class hates me because i just came and i randomly got chosen even though they understandedly don't udnerstand how and why and i'm worried i won't do it according to the teacher's expectationsssss??????? I also reckon its some sort of challenge from God for me to stay humble.HOWWW.. i'm not quite sure...but i hope i can be humble...Anyway.
Dancing is awesome! and so is dance academy :P (6:05 ABC 3 everyone:)

No comments:

Followers