Thursday, November 11, 2010

read when holding hands with time.

New template!
Do you like it? I know, theres not that much to like…I mean its just…white? Is that being racist? Is it even possible to be racist to things that aren’t human? Who knows. I mean its just a colour. Maybe theres no such thing as racism. Just facts. I am yellow. Fact.

Anyway, so the weather. Its just awesome J one day  the clouds can be a misty blue-grey and water droplets fall down onto the earth and create life. Yet for some reason we seem to think this is a bad thing? Really though, the rain is why we’re here. The rain gives us colours, the colour green for example. How would you like it if grass wasn’t green, but it was brown. I guess you wouldn’t know any better?

But today was  different. Skies of blue and rays of sunshine. A slight cool breeze. Enough with the small talk, today I did my Alice in Wonderland audition. It didn’t last very long, but I think I tried my best, which is all I hoped for J Swimming was alright…I HEART FINS! They make me feel like I have super poweres.

So as part of our RE project. We had to do this thing where we basically summarise the bible. I was reading about the tower of Babel. Now I don’t know what kind of whacko stories you’ve heard of about the different races and languages of the earth…or if you’ve thought about it. But my dad told me this one once. When God was creating man, he put them in the oven. First, he put it in for too little, and it came out white. Secondly, he put it in too long, and came out black. Finally, he put it in for just enough time, and it came out yellow. (that’s us asians there)

Back to the bible. Before…like ages ago. There was one language. Babel. Babel babel babel. :D they were building this tower to the heavens…when God saw this, he thought that the people would be able to do anything, so he scattered them around the world and confused their language. I reckon that’s a pretty cool explanation, and I’m happy to accept that as a fact. Why do you reckon there are different races/languages in the world?


No comments:

Followers