Wednesday, November 10, 2010

shopping 'spree' when I should studying :)

Sunday was an almost perfect day!

  • Went to youth group/church and it was fun as usual
  • Managed to convince my sister to come to the service halfway through (this is God's handywork here!)
  • Ate UBER YUMMEH 'Stir fry Tom Yum noodles' which is the BEST THAI DISH I HAVE EVER EATEN
  • Drank uber yummy thai milk tea!
  • Shopped at chatswood westfield and bought dancing stuff
  • Went to target and found an UBER COOL skirt!
  • It said it was $5 = UBER CHEAP
  • went to the counter and the dude said it was $3.64
  • He then said in a monotone voice: "did you still want to get it?" 
  • my jaw fell off
  • Went to SAN CHURROS and ate ...churros!!
  • Went home and tried on everything with my sister!!!
  • Took some photos in newly bought clothing
  • Cooked a yummy penne with wine and garlic sauce
  • Had a great day!

thats the skirt! :) you can't really see it ...but yahs. :) above is my sister and bleached hair too :)

No comments:

Followers