Monday, December 13, 2010

contrast my face.

As you can probably tell from the title, i'm a little pissed off right now. The weekend on the other hand was A M A Z I N G yet today was almost  the opposite.
Saturday:
  • went to dance 'trophy day'
  • Got a participation tropy AND a medal for most improved!
  • My teacher said I was 'clever' and I had done well
  • Physically handed in my resume for Maccas, the manager said I COULD PROBABLY GET A JOB OR INTERVIEW BY NEXT WEEK!
  • I cooked a somewhat expensive beef and it was really yummy!
Sunday:
  • went to church
  • had fun with my friends
  • went to kids xtra
  • went to COOGEE with my youthgroup!
  • Had an awesome time swimmin in the beach
  • Ate yummy chicken wings and sausage sizzle
  • Swam again!
  • Went to dinner with Mum and ate yummy eggplant
Today (Monday) :
  • FOUND OUT I GOT A JOB INTERVIEW GOT SUPER PUMPED
  • Went to yum cha with Mum (yum! this was good)
  • Wanted to order mango pancake first but mum said to wait. then there was none left (tolerable)
  • Was lectured by mum
  • booked an interview for later (with the sacrifice of going late to my friend's house) as other option was in in TWO WEEKS
  • prepared: wore 'smart' clothes, got my passport/identification and ready to answer questions
  • went there, tripped on a random cup of coke on the floor, spilling all over my foot
  • a different manager said there was no one to interview me
  • booked a time on thursday which means I CAN'T GO TO MELBOURNE FOR A DAY WITH MY MUM
  • waited in traffic to go to my friend's place
  • HAD HEAPS OF FUN (highlight/second highlight of the day)
  • had to leave early
  • told off for not talking
  • to do Pepper's poo
I KNOW this is super spoilt/brattish/stupid/immature but i'm still eligble for this excuse at least: hey, i'm a teenager. any of you guys feeling mood swinging/pissed off one day and mega happy the next? I swear sunday was a perfect day. but unfortunately all sayings are held together by strings of truth. what goes up, must come down.

part of my 'polly in a pocket of wonderland' series

No comments:

Followers