Thursday, December 16, 2010

do fries really come from france?

yeah. so this is a quick post!
so first of all
I GOT THE JOB AT MACCAS!
*does an embarrassingly non-tactful victory dance*
and secondly wow. i have a lot to think about!!
there are so many good things as well as some bad things
as well as some other things. I think (you see? another thought there)
thoughts are like neverending. they're unlimited. there are literally no
boundaries. like for example, thinking about a girl in a yellow dress
eating ice cream
thats melting while five and a half ants eat the melted part
and a flower on the other side of the universe is dying of heatstroke
while a bunny rabbit piggy backs a robin which poos on an imaginary
beehive that naked mole rats live in while drinking a concoction of
blood orange and cough syrup.

REALLY RANDOM. but yeah. i wonder if anyone has thought that before....
as creepy
and scary
as it sounds. i think it is these few years where I develop who I am....
and I'm learning more about the world around me.
my bubble is somewhat popped and i'm learning to accept (whilst sometimes complaining)
about this WORLD. but of course i'll continue to do this untill i die.
the world holds so much knowledge.
its like.
ther internet.
which is like thoughts + the world= DOUBLE WHAMMY!!!!!!!

anyway. too many complex thoughts.
I'll end with this. something nice and simple that i made up afew days ago.

DON'T LET THE WORLD EAT YOU. EAT THE WORLD.

No comments:

Followers