Monday, March 15, 2010

Drunk on clouds.

I think these days I've just day-dreamed under too many clouds. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing, I mean it makes you as peaceful and philosophical one can get. They sort of drift over your head, but reaaally slowly. I love blue skies, but what is even better is when it's really cloudy, and when your eyes travel across, there is a small patch...or hole in the clouds, as if a giant basketball has been thrown into the sky, and you see this pure blue. And you just want to fly and swim through it all at once until you're above the clouds and in a world of blueness.


So...what are the long-term effects of watching too many clouds? 
Answer: Dreaming about purple clouds floating on the pathway outside your house.


p.s I think that clouds should become fairy floss and fairy floss should become clouds.

No comments:

Followers