Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thoughts that make me feel stuff that I don't want to feel.


Philosophical thoughts. WHY. all they do is make me depressed and wish i was a better person who was more appreciative, OR they make me appreciative but wish other people were better people so that the other kind of people didn't have to be so hurt. Right now, things happen and those things either make me feel one of three things, happy, sad, or nothing. Sometimes i feel life is bland yet i know its because i am taking every single thing for granted and that i should just be happy because i have the ability to.


WHY DO I KEEP THINKING. thinking sucks. we should just live on dreams and amongst the clouds... because if the world was upside down everything would still be the right way up and the right way up would still never be right.

No comments:

Followers