Friday, March 5, 2010

There's something about rowing at 6:00 in the morning...

I know what you're thinking.."YOU ROW?" no. I don't. I cox thankyou very much. In a matter of fact, I sometimes feel the neglection us coxes face as we do.

In a recent rowing camp, my coach went to Hungry Jacks with the intention to collect our crew some party hats. (Of course with some fries and a coke while we're at it) Ok so there are 5 people in a crew, 4 rowers and 1 cox. Personally I found it rather clear that therefore, 4+1=5...but obviously not. He walked out of the place with 4. Later in the car trip, he realises (note: the details of these events are directed by my imagination, so it is technically not quite the truth) that he forgot something...but what was it?

"Where's my hat?"
"*insert male frieind's name* broke it."
"Thats so mean! Why?"
"Because he's an idiot"

therefore chaps I am able to apply what we learn from english, to real life.
This boys and girls, exemplifies irony and conveys the discrimination of today's society.
thankyou, thankyou very much.

No comments:

Followers