Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sorry mr virus, i thought you were mrs fever's son.

turns out i have a 'virus' not a 'fever'.
well, here are the positive things mr virus has given and taught me:


  • my mummy does a lot for me, and i do nearly nothing in return, except for the everlasting complaints
  • I spent today with my daddy, we went to the doctors and found a rare 'treasure shop' where it sold vintage wares for a spasticly cheap price
  • my dog pepper DOES get lonely
  • My friends care about me :) :)
  • I have the ability to go on facebook for only 3.47 minutes
  • I get to miss so much maths work that when i get back i will fail
  • I browsed my dad's iphone and drooled over the endless instant/hipstamatic/polaroid/film effects on applications
  • i guess i appreciate more..
  • when you laugh and you have a cough, both seem to combine in a harmonious joint that brings tears of a rare specimen of both pain and joy
  • My dad feels like he's only been in Australia for 3-5 years
  • TIME RIDES ON A NIMBUS 900000000000 AND BY THE TIME YOU REALISE WHAT IT IS YOU'RE DEAD.
okay. i'm not quite sure what that last point meant....


No comments:

Followers