Monday, June 28, 2010

and I'll imagine the music playing in my ears when I hear nothing but silence.



above: a polaroid of me wearing THE hat :) sister's camera/photo skills



Its the third day of holidays and I've been pretty productive. 
Saturday.
Went to the city with my sister and halved an AWESOME hat from General Pants. sort of pricey...but yeaaah. then ate at the coffee club and went to the library and TRIED to do maths. Then went to the dentist. Now isn't that very and highly interesting?
Sunday.
Went to church with rachel, ate lunch at pepper lunch and went home early and picked out our decaying letters in our letterbox. Sister's friends were over and they cooked us dinner :) :) (by choice!! we didn't threaten them, promise) Then of course watched Dance academy at 3:40.
Monday.
Stayed at home. Cleaned room, now it looks 'refreshing' !! Tried again to do maths but failed. Practised 15 minutes of piano and did some laundry. Then watched dance academy at 5:20, my sister and I are now in love with Christian. I know what you're thinking and i don't really care...



OMGG i forgot to blog about house choir night!!
it was awesome!! We went to *insert suburb* and ate at this really spiffy cafe thing just inside the shopping centre!! We had wedges, chips (healthyness), pasta, pizza, salad and a few of us got drinks! (not as in alochol...jeez. can't believe you would acuse me of something like that) it was so fun and the couches were really soft..mmmm....soft couch...


I don't know about you, but do you ever get the feeling when you're anticipating for your long-term/life goal to come true but you have a doubt or think that it may not come true and when it doesn't you'll be depressed? I hate knowing that i have the ability to achieve stuff but i might not try hard enough and end up as a rotten potato peel on the streets...

No comments:

Followers