Wednesday, June 30, 2010

sorry, i would come up with an awesome title but my creative brain is in lala land.

Quick post before bead. (which should have been 1 hour ago. sigh. i have NO self control..too bad we can't buy that from ebay...okay that was really lame. i told you half my brain is asleep)


You know how (I'm assuming you staring at the screen is most likely someone i know) I had a trumpet obsession and well...was obsessed and searched pictures of them and wanted to learn and was jealous of anyone who knew how? and then time passed and i never did lessons and then my obsession was never fulfilled so I just forgot about it completely and never looked back?


I think this is what my new obsession with learning how to dance is taking me. But hopefully this time, I'll actually be able to link my dreams to my reality.


Hey, I actually got a picture of the moon. It's just a speck here, but I can tell you its way more if you haven't already read a couple of posts down.

No comments:

Followers