Thursday, June 17, 2010

I believe i am destined for all kinds of destiny-fulfilling stuff.

one of my goals in life:
honestly try and be either a actor/dancer/model/singer/photographer. just for a short time. for fun :)
for the singer part, thats failed because i can't sing. but i can gather a group of friends and we can sing in three part harmony because we all know all the leaves are brown...*wink wink*
and the dancer part is also failed. because i can't dance. but i can join a dance class and be nooby and have fun :) and i can dream than i can dance too..
photographer. hmm...aren't we all one already? all you need is your imagination. imaginary camera, imaginary photo, imaginary scene, or you can be materialistic and actually have a camera and something to take a picture of. jeez. aren't you spoilt? ;) i'm joking.
as for acting part...i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be part of an actual musical one day...but since thats failed too, i can always try for school production. our school is lucky we do it, some other schools can't be stuffed.
and finally. modelling..hmmmm not sure if i'll ever be tall enough but if not i can always tape wedges to my feet and wear stockings over them and no one will notice..



when i want something. really really badly, i dream about it..but usually something goes wrong.


  • I was friends with this girl i think is really cool
  • I went to her house and realised i had magical powers and could emit energy orbs
  • Got depressed that there was no random bad guy to fight
  • I hoped  and hoped
  • I was choosing a place to fight on a playstation (eg. beach, forest etc.)
  • I chose and was on an island but there was no monsters
  • Instead there were other people and we were doing something...
  • but thats all i remember
Another dream:
  • One of my friends: "look! crunchy leaves!"
  • My other friend and I saw piles of crunchy autumn leaves covering the ground and under a beautiful autumn tree
  • I said "lets enjoy this moment!!"
  • We jumped up and down on those crunchy leaves 
  • Everything went in slow motion as i jumped up and looked at the beautiful leaves
  • Suddenly i realised there was a skeleton thing that was coming to kill us
  • So the moment was ruined because we had to run for our lives
And yet those are amongst my most ordinary dreams. Mostly, i dream i can fly. but thats usually only when i realise its a dream and so i can do what i want...but once when i was flying there was an evil dude who was flying behind me trying to kill me. yeah. i dream about something trying to kill me often...

I figured why..okay so a guest speaker at school told us why...but why we love getting involved in books/movies/tv shows that aren't real. because they have something that we wish was true, was real in our own lives. Sometimes, i really want to see what heaven is like (i don't mean it as in i want to commit suicide) but it seems so perfect and where dreams came true...
i wonder if mine will ever come true...

No comments:

Followers