Monday, July 26, 2010

The most beautiful people I know


Dear Friends and Family 
(gee that sounds like I'm giving a speech on speech day ...
HAHAHAH A SPEECH ON SPEECH DAY. ahem. anyway.)
You are beautiful, no matter what they say,
coz words can't bring yooooou down. nooooo,
so don't they bring you down..todayyy. 
[totally did not just rip that off christina agulaira's song]
okay. what i MEANT. to say was.
You may not be beautiful on the outside, but you're dam beautiful on the inside :)
JOKING!
because you're not a plum. plums are sour on the outside but sweet on the inside.
and especially not durians. otherwise i wouldn't be friends with you.
Because you guys are bananas! asian on the inside. and completely mental.
okay. i am in a really sarcastic kind of mood.
I apologise.
I did not mean what i said. please forgive me.
I regret comparing you to random fruit,
because really,
you guys are so awesome 
that only yourselves are a good enough comparison.
Oh, and another thing. please look after yourself.
Stay healthy. Exercise. Eat well.
Don't let anything get in the way of what you want to do.
Be determined.
and watch.
Dance Academy.
;)

Love Deb.

No comments:

Followers