Friday, July 2, 2010

putting one foot infront of another-yet another thing we take for granted



  • woke up at 11
  • had porridge
  • practised piano (!)
  • practised violin (!!!!!!!)
  • Did a bit of laundry
  • Ate a tomato and cheese toastie while watching dance academy on youtube
  • Bludged on the computer for 1 hour 
  • Did one and a half hours of catching-up-maths (in other words, I was attempting to catch up to the very high level at which everyone is already at)
  • Caught the bus to *suburb*
  • Watched 3 dance classes (contemporary/hip hop/jazz)
  • Had to walk to a restaurant (by then it was very very dark..)
  • Waited in a corner by myself, isolated from other people....
  • Ordered food
  • Finally parents came
  • we ate a yum yum dinner and dessert (black sticky rice with vanilla ice cream)
  • Am home at last

and all these things. plus so much more, i have God to thank for...I found a dance class i like, with people roughly my age, i didn't get raped, or kidnapped, i caught the right bus, i didn't have to wait more than 1 hour for my parents, i can have yummy food, i have money to catch the bus, the class is very close to home. and i only knew about it because there was a calendar magnet on the side of my fridge facing the wall, and i just happened to notice the ad one day...so luckily....


DE-PEN-DANCE
I put this word under a category. 
This category is: By gaining something you lose something and once you gain that something that other thing is forever lost and is impossible to have again
A list: 
(the thing that is lost forever) (the thing that is gained)
INN-O-CENCE                  KNOW-LEDGE
DE-PEN-DANCE               IN-DE-PEN-DANCE
IM-MAT-TUR-I-TY              MAT-TUR-I-TY

today. i feel as if i gained independance and lost a weeny bit of dependance. but it was a bit of a plunge. I'm sort of proud of myself. this whole dance thing my mum didn't help me much, if only to pick me up. but that was only once :) i e-mailed/called/researched. when i was little, i was afraid to even call up dominios and order a pizza because i didn't like asking questions or talking to people i didn't know. I even talked to other people. (am i finally losing my awkward anti-socialness? i hope so..) i guess all you need is determination and an inspiring tv show to give you a little push..

No comments:

Followers