Monday, July 12, 2010

SORRY I'M LATE! (30 day letter challenge revised by eve and amanda)

the 30 day letter challenge i am going to do is one that is revised by eve and amanda!! you guys are aweseome :)
A teacher that i like/don't like
Dear teachers,
I love how you are so underdeveloped, that there are days dedicated to you so that you can be developed and we can have a day off.
I love it when you decide that watching a movie is highly educational.
I love it when you are very late, so late that you have missed the period entirely.
I don't like it when you tell us off for not telling you that we had class just because you forgot.
I don't like it when you are mega early and make me look later than i am when i walk in the classroom.
I don't like it when you make us do work on the last day of term and give us holiday homework.


From Deb.


p.s for those of you that don't know, i have a chatbox!!! just click 'tagboard' on the menu bar thingy. talk too mee

No comments:

Followers