Thursday, July 1, 2010

so, how are you twinkling stars?

"you must achieve it in your mind before you can achieve it in reality"
awesome quote much? Today was really fun! Went to *suburb* with my AWESOME friends, watched Eclipse which was...well you could say it pretty much fulfilled my expectations, and you/I probably don't want to type out my expectations because then i will start thinking about the $14 i spent...actually that my mummy spent so thats okaaay!! Went to the awesome cafe thingy that has lots of drinks and yummy food and then to *suburb* park! where I attempted to take cool photos, and ended up playing the 'knot game' and Jo took awesome photos!!
As you can tell from the below evidence:
we're a 'close bunch' BAHAHAHHA i'm funny..

Afew of us then caught a train back to *suburb*/*suburb plus one*. Okay. so I went to *Suburb* to watch a few dance classes, but it didn't start till 4 so i had 1 hour to spare. I walked around randomly feeling like a loner and ended buying a takeaway hot choocolate which was REALLY YUMMYmmmmmmm and then awkwardly sat inside and waited. I watched tap/ballet/jazz. tap was really technical....ballet was okay i guess but not really...jazz was fun looking but pro...and all of them were...well...young. something like 7+?? I'm pretty sure i was the oldest. not. a. good.feeling. but i guess its okay because i sort of look their age anyway...sort of.

My mum then picked me up and i waited at a random chinese restaurant for my dad. I decided to create a one-off collection of coke bottle lids. and take photos of them. because i was. very. very. bored.
If these were traffic lights, the world would be stuck in a time freeze.

After that, my dad finally came and we had dinner and i ordered another hot chocolate. it was REALLY REALLY yummy.
yeah. pro right? mmmmmmm hot chocolate...

No comments:

Followers