Sunday, April 4, 2010

A 9.8947694 out of 10.

Today was...more than satisfactory. I know this is my second post, but the first was before anything happened.
Reason list:





  • Practised piano (as set out to do)


  • Ate a yummy lunch of turkish bread sandwhich with avocado, philledelphia, chicken salad and beef


  • Ate a yummy lunch with dad and mum and talked about things


  • Pepper was patient enough to sleep on the couch with me today


  • Dad appreciated my piano song and encouraged me


  • We all went out to Birkenhead point and shopped


  • Bought sport shoes


  • Drank a yummy iced chocolate and some of mum's flat white


  • Nice blue-sky weather


  • Watched dad buy suits


  • Although I saw and wanted a dress, mum convinced me I didn't need it


  • Found a size 6 dress from mum's shop that I thought didn't have size 6 left


  • Ate dumplings for dinner with THE sauce. (garlic, vinegar, soy sauce)


  • Ate yummy salt flakes with dad (we appreciate the yumminess of salt)


  • Watched spirited away 


  • Parents liked it


  • Watched spirited away in chinese


  • Now have seen it in three languages

    I guess the only thing left to really complete the day was if it was the whole family, but then nothing is perfect unless it is Jesus and a day can't be Jesus because he wasn't a day. Happy Easter :)

    No comments:

    Followers