Saturday, April 17, 2010

An aquarium full of fish and mermaids.


Yesterday I went to the city with Jackie! First I went to her house and watched a bit more Amelie <3 we walked to Darling Harbour and decided we wanted to go the Aquarium. It cost $17 EACH so we spent all our money, with about 4 dollars remaining in total. We saw lots of random fish and big, dark and deep tanks and we thought 'I DON'T WANNA FALL IN!!'..actually that was more me. We saw an alligator, glowing jellyfish, sharks, fish, puffafish, dugongs and wally, as in ''where's wally'' wally. 









We were saying how we used to always go to Darling harbour with our family. Personally, we used to go every weekend and when i was really little, i would get really excited to touch the little pool of water thingy and my mum would touch it with me. and the little squares you jump around on, and i used to love the robot animals where you sit on them and they walk around...
 Jackie and I looking out and the sunsetting darling harbour
Very photogenic jellyfish


No comments:

Followers