Sunday, April 18, 2010

sunshine, lollipops and homework.

Today started off well, i managed to practise piano and violin for the first time in a month...i realised how much I miss playing the violin and a particular song: La Folia. It was my exam song and i practised it heaps, I shall make it my goal to keep practising this song if its the last song i can play on the violin. After lunch, I painted for 4 hours. Don't feel like i've gone anywhere still with my painting, and everytime i look at it i want to cry simply because it sucks and i just want to throw it into a compost bin which we don't even have. And that was my day. Clouds were pretty today but i was too busy stabbing my canvas with paint to cloud watch. 


School tomorrow makes me so happy. I'm just waiting for our the next DOE to gallop by and I'll hop on and run across a rainbow somewhere in wonderland.



No comments:

Followers