Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what is a stranger's cup of tea? we'd never know if we'd never asked.

Today was a fun and interesting day. I went to brodaway with friends and SAN CHUROS. (basically, churros dipped in melted chocolate) we went to the photobooths and a strip of film came out with a very cute and photogenic little boy wearing a batman jumper, and then the strip of photos with my friends. I then thought of three things:
  • Amelie - the movie
  • Barney and Ted - from How I Met Your Mother
  • Tumblr - cool photos
And then I thought about how i always hold back and don't do stuff because its not ethical, or too risky or this or that...and then i thought about sophie's world. This philosphy book we have to read in English. (seriously not helping my philosophical thoughts)


When me and mum were sitting in the car, I was staring at strangers and I saw this cute couple and the guy had a white cane and thought its so cool that he can accept her souly because of her personality and she can look past through his 'disability' and see him for who he is. And that was cool :)


This is Amelie as a child, I think we would have gotten along
(clouds+filmcamera)

No comments:

Followers