Wednesday, April 21, 2010

thank goodness home is not just a word for me.

For some reason or rather, i remembered my first day of pre-school as i was walking with my friend.
It went something like this:
  • I was wearing my favourite yellow slipper/thongs/sandals with a lion on it
  • I was holding my mum's hand, my mum was talking to another pre-schooler's mum and the other pre-schooler was randomly standing around too...or maybe he/she went off to play because i'm antisocial
  • I felt something tickling my feet..
  • I look down and there are ants crawling all over my feet!!
  • I tell my mum and she tells me to take my shoes off and brush them off
  • And thats how life was at the pre-hours before my educational life
Remember when we were really mini and we had shoes that flashed when you walked on it, and shoes that squeaked when you walked? They were the best.

After dinner i danced randomly to songs with my sister, something we haven't done for a while yet something we used to do everyday in matching outfits when i was 3 and she was 8. had a staring competition with my mum :) daddy looked serious in a photo. felt at peace and highly happy with pepper randomly walking around. At that moment, i thought that everyone should be just as happy as i was, because you have what you have, and thats enough, but its whether you realise that or not that makes the difference.


No comments:

Followers