Saturday, April 3, 2010

All in one hour and fifty-four minutes.

These past three days, the sky and weather has been amazing :) perfect cloud in a perfect world of blue. My friend Jo said "straight from the tube" as we walked back from art. Although today started off beautiful, the clouds covered and it started to rain, and now the sun triumphs and I feel happy. Happy weather makes you happy, sad weather makes you sad, other weather makes you feel stuff.

Snap of the day: Sky Traffic. Just managed to take it as my sister drove off

"I want to go to Asia." 
(recent craving)
"Is that a polaroid...of pearl milk tea?"
(In the shop mentioned below)
"Straight from the tube"
(Jo's clever analogy)

Went to city with my sister yesterday and walked around. It was fun and we discovered an alternative to easyway, same price, better taste and more...frothy. Going to the city makes me happy. so does listening to fireflies by owl city. so do my friends. So does being productive. This holidays i'm going to make one massive goal to achieve the mini goals i'll set everyday I'm at home. Sound like a plan? Good girl.


No comments:

Followers